Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Description:
    Kitty Cute: Breastmeat Idol Kitty Cute has a body and face that causes major brain freeze in males. But Kitty doesn_t live in the fast lane just because she takes her clothes off and has an eye-banging gaze that just comes naturally. I am really a very shy person, said Kitty, who stars in the movie On Location North Coast. She_s not looking shy here as she vamps it up in her bedroom. You may not think so. I am too shy for sex in public. I am not into girls. I don_t have an interest in kinky things. I just like romantic sex, normal sex. One of the photographers in the Dominican Republic where this scene was shot noted that Kitty_s a real mama_s girl. Kitty was on her phone with mama back home in Romania the whole time. You don_t see that with the American girls.
    Model:
    Kitty Cute
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : KittyCute_34586_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 492.66 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:17:35

Download VIDEO:
    https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40312051945a56

Xlgirls.com- 9 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 9 Member Comments

Description:
    Big-Boobed Detonation Charlie Cooper does store stuff in her deep cleavage. All the time. I put my keys and ID in there. My phone, Charlie said. The brunette stunner pops them out in all their glory, free from their bra captivity. I go braless at home. Only at home. But I don_t even get the mail without a bra. I_ll also wear a tank top with the bra built in. I don_t go anywhere without a bra. It_s just too much of a racket. Things are going all over the place, and it gets a little crazy. I wear two a day. I can_t really find anything cute in the big sizes. It_s all old granny business. So I get my old granny bra and a sports bra on top of that one and I_m good to go. I used to be an M-cup, but I lost some weight. I_m somewhere between a G and a J. I used to be a J. Totally naked, Charlie oils _em up, rubbing in the rich slickness until her big, fat tits shine. There_s more stuff that Charlie wants to do. Things to her tits and to her pussy.
    Model:
    Charlie Cooper
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : CharlieCooper_27292_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 556.58 MB
    Duration : 00:19:47

Download VIDEO:
    https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40312102711ea2

Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Description:
    Skintight Milly Marks looks too hot in her skintight, shiny metallic dress that clings to her sexy body like a second skin. Even her shoes are stacked. She_s sex on heels with the face of a beauty contest winner. Everything about Milly from the top of her head to the tips of her toes and anything she does makes guys go crazy. After checking out herself in the mirror and doing very horny mirror play, Milly lowers the top of her dress and shakes her huge, perfect tits. She strips off and gets into the bathtub to show why handheld shower heads were invented. To cool off hot girls. I_m kind of short so people look down at me when they_re talking to me, so they_re looking down right into my cleavage, said Milly, voted Voluptuous Newcomer of the Year by a large margin. These heels are making me taller than I really am. I_m four-eleven, five-feet on a good day. A cold shower sounds about right after watching Milly.
    Model:
    Milly Marks
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : MillyMarks_34003_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1181.04 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:20:18

Download VIDEO:
    https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...4031212552817a

Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Description:
    Honey Bee Queen Naia Naia Bee, who busts her bra-straps with 38HH hooters, says she always wears a bra except when she goes to sleep. I like fitted, see-through bras and I usually go to specialty stores for busty ladies, said Naia, who calls herself a Russian sensual deviant. I_ve had attention because of my chest all of my life, ever since I was in my early teens. At first it was frustrating but now I love it. My favorite outfit is ripped jeans and a V-neck T-shirt or any stretched-out top. That usually does the trick, but no matter what I wear, I always catch someone_s eye. Naia is the Latin word for nymph. I can suck on my nipples and toes. I masturbate a few times a week. I have toys that are designed to stimulate my clitoris and that just drives me wild. Let Naia Bee drive you wild. She_s got the honey.
    Model:
    Naia Bee
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : NaiaBee_34669_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 437.69 MB
    Duration : 00:15:36

Download VIDEO:
    https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40312072435e0c

Description:
    Chat With Carla4Garda Carla4Garda has a backstage chat with her photographer. In her hands, a giant cock-toy. She demonstrates how she likes to suck cock. She also shows how she likes to lactate on cock. Carla4Garda is from Galway, Ireland. She_s horny for policemen. The police force of the Republic of Ireland are called Garda (plural: Gardai). That_s why her name is Carla4Garda. I find them so sexy. I_ve had sexual encounters with 41 Guards now in total, Carla4Garda said.
    Model:
    Carla4Garda
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : Carla4Garda_34621_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 148.97 MB
    Duration : 00:05:20

Download VIDEO:
    https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...4031210362912c

Description:
    Who_s Got A Crush On Rose Blush? One of only a handful of XL Girls from Australia, Rose Blush has remained on the Top Rated board since her debut and it_s easy to see why. Rose squeezes her tits as she chats with her photographer. She is a sexy, fleshy girl with tits bigger than your head. Lucky for you, she enjoys showing off her natural gifts: her huge knockers and her big ass. I_ve always been the bustiest girl everywhere Rose said. Rose gets hands-on with her boobs, spreads her butthole and pussy and fingers her pleasure spots. Another of her special talents is how she eye-bangs the camera with her big brown eyes. Rose is making the most of her crazy-hot body and sexy face. When she_s not on-camera, she_s enjoying the beach and bush walking. I like a person_s personality. Physical appearance isn_t the end-all and be-all. I like people I can have fun with. I like someone I can talk with, someone who doesn_t take themselves too seriously.
    Model:
    Rose Blush
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : RoseBlush_35077_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 959.97 MB
    Duration : 00:34:07

Download VIDEO:
    https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...403111344427e6

Description:
    Getting Tight With Nixie Night In one of her informative interviews, Nixie Night talked about a popular fetish-fantasy role-playing character that_s one of her own favorites, the 1950s-1960s housewife in her sexy homemaker_s dress, high heels and pearls. (Think June Cleaver from Leave It To Beaver or Donna Reed). Getting Tight With Nixie Night is Nixie_s own take on the horny _50s housewife. Going through her lingerie drawer, Nixie is interrupted by Tony. Nixie asks him if he wants to get a show and begins to unbutton her Sally Homemaker dress. Not only does he want a show, he starts to help Nixie out of her dress and vintage panties and too small bra. Nixie tries on an old-fashioned bullet bra and a large, lacey garter belt. Their fashion show ends quickly. Tony is too eager to bury his cock between Nixie_s big 42DDD-cup boobs and Nixie is not the type to tease a guy for too long. She props her huge melons on his thigh and sucks his rigid tool with strong suction and deep, hands-free strokes. This honey really is a cock lover. They both want that pretty wifey pussy drilled to perfection. Nixie gets on her back for the first penetration in missionary. That sexy pussy is filled to the brim with each down-stroke. Their domestic fantasy comes to a boil, and like any newlywed couple, even a fantasy newlywed couple, they experiment with different fuck positions until he loads Nixie_s mouth. Masters &amp Johnson would have approved.
    Model:
    Nixie Night and Tony D_Sergio
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : NixieNight_29967_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 562.03 MB
    Duration : 00:20:05

Download VIDEO:
    https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...403112124199b5

Xlgirls.com- Be the first to comment

Description:
    Here Cums The Hot Talker Never judge a book by its cover or a girl by her looks. Cosmia has a babyface and looks like a virgin saving herself for the right man to marry. Turn on a camera and Cosmia turns on, as this video proves. XLGirls: What makes your nipples really hard? Cosmia: I love when they_re played with softly at first, then eventually getting rougher and rougher. XLGirls: Do you like to have your nipples pinched or pulled? Cosmia: Yes and especially bitten. XLGirls: Do you like looking into a mirror during sex? Cosmia: I definitely love watching myself getting pounded and seeing the faces I make. XLGirls: Did you watch your scene with Johnny Tattoo and what did you think as you watched it? Cosmia: I thought the scene was super-hot and intense. It definitely was super-genuine and real and the sex was some of the best I_ve ever had. I came so hard my legs were shaking. Also being covered in cum is a big turn on of mine and I_m sure the viewers saw how happy it made me.
    Model:
    Cosmia
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : Cosmia_34367_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 404.81 MB
    Duration : 00:14:25

Download VIDEO:
    https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40312101831da9

Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Description:
    Daily Anal Diet Everyone requires daily intake of vitamins and minerals, but few girls are like Suzumi Wilder. She requires daily intake of dick, and specifically anal sex. Hey, at least we know this chick is getting her protein. Suzumi_s scene opens with her looking sexier than we_ve ever seen her. Clad in pink, and her DDD tits pouring out, she looks good enough to eat. And, of course, good enough to fuck in each of her hungry holes. Something her fuck date couldn_t be more eager to do. And he wastes no time stripping her down, either. He begins by sucking on her tits while fingering her pink slit. He has her primed and dripping wet by the time he stuffs himself into her cunt, and she_s begging for anal after a few minutes of pussy fucking. This is the way fucking was meant to be. Hot, heavy, sweaty and dirty. When these two are finally done, Juan shoots his jizz all over her plush tits.
    Model:
    Suzumi Wilder and Juan Largo
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : SuzumiWilder_30758_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 693.99 MB
    Duration : 00:24:47

Download VIDEO:
    https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...403121448431e0

Description:
    Bikini Nagini Nagini wants to get some sun. It_s a nice day to lounge at the pool in her bikini. She wonders if the neighbors are home and if she should take off her swimsuit. She doesn_t want them peeping at her. But then again, the thought of being secretly ogled turns her on a little, so the bikini comes off. Nagini anoints her sexy body with suntan oil and decides to do what she wanted to do all along: play with her big tits and pink pussy. If her neighbors are watching, they can consider themselves lucky that today is Nagini_s bikini day. Nagini normally gets a lot of attention. Daily All the time I like it except for when I_m at work. Otherwise, I enjoy it. I definitely like when guys check out my breasts. And Nagini says she_s not into fetish play but... I can feed off my partner and go with anything. I_m up for just about anything, and if a guy wants to do something, within reason, of course, I_m willing to try it. I have a very open mind about things. I kind of feel that until you do something once, how do you know?
    Model:
    Nagini
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : Nagini_34709_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 574.87 MB
    Duration : 00:20:26

Download VIDEO:
    https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40311211221cf7