Realtampaswingers.com- He is a Brave Young Lad

Description:
This update is about a Brave Young Lad That_s right....this young lad was brave enough to see what two experienced Milfs would do to him. I introduced my daughter_s boyfriend to my good friend Scarlett and I could sense that he was a little nervous. His cute young face was turning redder and redder every minute as we sat on her couch making small talk. I could tell that he was in anticipation of when, and who, would be touching his large package. Since I had already sucked on Shaggy_s large cock once before in our laundry room, I decided to let Scarlett have all the fun this time. I don_t think he minded either. He got to figure out which one of us gave the better blow job.....(but I already knew the answer to that....lol) So I offered some hot words of encouragement as Scarlett went down on his hard meat stick and began to suck him off. She did a pretty good job of it too because it didn_t take him long before he blew his load all over her face while I was sitting right next to him watching and playing with his tight ball sack. I think he was impressed with himself and with the fact that he had us both so turned on that our pussies were dripping wet.
Model:
Tracy Lick
Studio:
Realtampaswingers.com
Info:
File Name : TracyLicks_in_Hes_A_Brave_Young_Lad_RTS_1280x720-mp4_hdready-1.mp4
File Size : 243.91 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:12:54

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/293c2507809e3