Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Description:
Remi Ferdinand Gets Juicy Moan softly and carry a big fuck-stick. That_s the naked truth and the theme for Remi Ferdinand_s show. Big-boobed Remi drops her lingerie and gets busy fingering and toying her bushy pussy. Remi also twerks on her huge, cock-shaped dildo. Very nice. XLGirls: What do you do for your guy to make him feel special, in and out of bed? Remi Ferdinand: While I don_t currently have a partner, I treat them very well when I do. I enjoy catering to those I love and listening to their specific needs and fantasies with an open mind and keeping tabs on their likes and dislikes. That goes for inside the bedroom and out I_m willing to try most things. XLGirls: What kinds of things make you laugh the hardest? Remi Ferdinand: I_m a big fan of both clever and raunchy humor. Occasionally, I even enjoy a bit of dryness. I dearly love to joke and laugh so I spend as much time as I can doing so, even when it goes a bit dark. XLGirls: Would you have sex on a first date? Remi Ferdinand: If the vibes are right, sure. Sex is greatly perceived by the larger part of society as this deeply taboo and meaningful thing but in my experience and observations, it_s not always so.
Model:
Remi Ferdinand
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : RemiFerdinand_39108_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1141.65 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:20:29

Download VIDEO:
RemiFerdinand_39108_1080p.mp4 - 1.1 GB